What you will need:
Anchovies or anchovy paste (optional)
GF Dijon Mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
GF Worcestershire Sauce (I use Lea & Perrins)
GF Croutons (I place some EVOO, salt, garlic powder, oregano and paprika on GF bread and toast. I then remove and cut into cubes and put back in the toaster at 200 until dry and crispy.)
1. In a bowl add a few anchovies or about 1 inch of anchovy paste, 1 clove of garlic and some fresh ground pepper. Mix it all together, crushing the garlic and anchovy until it is a mash.
2. Add 1/2 tsp of GF Dijon Mustard and 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire and continue to mix. Add the juice of 1/2 of a lemon and mix some more.
3. Add a large tablespoon of plain greek yogurt and keep mixing. Then add 3 tablespoons of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and keep mixing.
4. Add in some fresh romaine lettuce that you pre-washed and dried and toss to evenly coat the lettuce with your dressing.
5. Add in your GF croutons and grated parmesan cheese (I use 1/4 to 1/2 cup). Toss and serve on plates that you placed in the freezer before you started so they are nice and chilled.
6. Enjoy as a side salad or add some grilled chicken or shrimp and call it a meal.
The Un-Gluten Guy