It doesn't get easier than this. It is a great summer meal. Its quick and easy and tasty.
White fish filet - I usually use tilapia (you could use flounder, rockfish, cod, etc)
Rice flour or other flour or GF breadcrumbs
Oil (canola or grapeseed)
Chili Sauce (I love Lingham's)
1. Wash and dry the fish (debone if needed)
2. Season with salt and pepper
3. Make a breading station with seasoned flour, egg wash, and second seasoned flour station.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Sear both side until crispy and brown (thin filets will cook through).
6. Pat dry and/or drain excess oil
7. Top with thinly sliced onions and hot sauce (on this dish I also finely chopped up some romaine lettuce, basil and cilantro)
This goes great with a bowl of rice or sauteed bok choy.
The Un-Gluten Guy