Ocean Vodka

Ocean Vodka is a family owned vodka maker on the island of Maui.  Although all vodkas should be gluten free secondary to the distillation process I want to be extra safe.  I gave away all of my wheat distilled vodka.  Even if the distillation process rids the vodka of the gluten protein I could not be certain that cross contamination did not occur in the factory.

So I recently found Ocean Vodka at my nearby BevMo.  It is a vodka made from organic sugar cane.   It is distilled off site with water from Hawaii and then sent back and bottled in Maui.

As far as taste it is a great vodka - clean, crisp and no stinging alcohol on the back of the throat.  Enjoy it on the rocks or with your favorite mixer.

Cheers,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park