This is a dish that was adapted from a meal I had in Colorado. I liked it then and I love it now. It is light, fresh and gluten free. The veg is good on its own.
For the fall vegetables
1 cup pine nuts
1 cup yellow raisins
1 cup cauliflower cut into bits
1 clove garlic
1. Heat the pan. Toast the pine nuts and then set aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil to the pan and add cauliflower and garlic. Cook until it starts to brown.
3. Add the pine nuts and raisins and toss. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add 1-2 tablespoons butter toss and serve.
For the fish
GF white rice flour
1. Heat the pan.
2. Season the filets with gluten free white rice flour, salt and pepper.
3. Place the filet meat side down until you have a nice brown sear then flip onto the skin side.
Plate the fish and cover with the fall veg mixture.
You can see it here on You Tube
The Un-Gluten Guy