Kung Pao Chicken - The GF Asian Kitchen

I like chinese food.  Kung Pao Chicken was an easy take out item - nuts, chicken and spice.  When I had the craving recently we turned to Laura Russells' The Gluten-Free Asian Kitchen.  You can find her website at laurabrussell.com.

Pepper, chicken, we added zucchini.  Her directions are easy to follow.  The garlic, ginger, scallions and red pepper flakes add a nice heat and spice to the dish.  Use your favorite GF soy sauce and it makes a nice sticky sauce.


My wife is not a huge fan of chicken so we made her dish with shrimp.  Pick up the book.  Its a great cookbook to have and covers all sorts of asian cuisine.  You can see my blog post reviewing the book here.


Topped with rice it made a great dinner.  I used the leftovers for lunch the following day.

Thanks again Laura,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park