Organicville

I ran out of mustard and had to pick up a new bottle.  I was looking through the shelves and saw Organicville dijon and stone ground mustard.  Both were labeled Gluten Free.  I hate products that go so far as to boldly list that they are gluten free to only find that no gluten ingredients are used and they are produced on a line with wheat and may potentially have cross contamination.  But these mustards are not those.

Their mustards are gluten free and Certified GF.  I used the dijon mustard first.

I was making coleslaw and I use dijon as opposed to mustard powder.  It was delicious - just the right spice and acid from the vinegar.  I'll plan to use this in my ceasar salad dressing and when I make my tuna fish with cilantro, lime juice and red onion.

But I also picked up their stone ground mustard.
I just wanted to try it so I dipped some GF pretzels.  Super good.  Even better than Gulden's which I tend to consider a baseline in the stone ground market.

I looked further and they have a ton of products that I want to find and try.  They have GF Teriyaki sauce, GF BBQ sauce and GF Sriracha sauce to name a few.

Check them out.  I found them at my local Whole Foods.

Enjoy,

The Un-Gluten Guy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park