Some of my favorite GF Recipes

In the spirit of Celiac Disease Awareness Month I thought I would go back to some of my recipes that I really like.  Essentially my top ten recipes covering appetizers through dessert.  For those of you that are new to my blog or twitter feeds it is an easy click and go table of contents.  Hope you enjoy.

Appetizers

1.  Yummy Cheese Crisps


These are by far my kids favorite.  Super easy to make and delicious

2.  Eggplant Spread
Eggplant is so easy to grow.  When you are looking for something yummy and easy.



3.  GF Tempura
One of the things I missed, but now make at home.



4.  Salad (Two very different salads but both very good)
  Caesar Salad
The Classic

  Fennel Salad
A great summer salad.

5. Soup (My two favorites)

  GF French Onion Soup
Another classic - it speaks for itself.


GF Vegetable Soup
Great in the fall/winter.  It warms the soul and its packed with vitamins.


Entrees

6.  Asparagus Noodles
This goes well with fish and other dishes and it a neat, new way to serve asparagus.  Yes, the green noodles are plain asparagus.


7.  Pan Seared Trout with fall vegetables
One of our favorites.


8.  Pulled Pork
A great weekend dish.


Dessert

9.  Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enough said - pour yourself a glass of milk.


10.  Homemade Brownies
My kids all time favorite dessert.


Honorable mention goes to my Risotto with pan seared Scallops.  Ironically, I posted this last May for celiac disease awareness month.


Hope you enjoy them,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park