I'm Tired

I'm tired.

I'm tired of reading labels to find out what is really in my food.
I'm tired of accessing the web to check companies websites to see if their food is GF
I'm tired of emailing companies to await a response before I consume something.
I'm tired of walking thru a supermarket looking at all of the food I used to eat.
I'm tired of worrying about eating out.  Do they offer a GF menu?  Is it cross contaminated?
I'm tired of getting some food at this store and others at that store.
I'm actually tired of cooking.
I'm tired of preparing a full day's worth of food at home for my day at work.
I'm tired of being tired.

But,  I feel better than I did when I was diagnosed - not perfect - but better.  I have a lot of ideas for some new recipes but just have to find the time to make them.  It would be nice to have all supermarkets carry more GF products.  It would be nice to have more restaurants with GF menus - not just the burger without the bun.  I look forward to the day when all food has clear labeling and products that can easily be made without gluten, are.

Sometimes you just have to vent.  I did - sorry you had to hear it.  You are entitled too - so vent.

I tired of complaining,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park