I've GONE NUTS!

Not really but I found a great new snack GONE NUTS! which is made by the company Living Intentions.  They make raw and sprouted nut blends with what they describe as "BIG flavor".

I found these at my local Jimbo's food store and I have seen them at Whole Foods too.  All of the flavors I have found are GF



I first tried the Rosemary Garlic Pistachios & Almonds and these are my favorite.  They definitely have garlic and rosemary covering the nuts.  You can smell it when you open the bag and if you devour the bag your significant other will notice it on your breath so I wouldn't recommend it before a date - you might not make the best impression when it comes to your breath.  They contain: pistachios, almonds, garlic, onion, chilies, scallions, olive oil, rosemary and salt.



I have also had their Sesame Terriyaki Almonds & Cashews that is made with tamari.  These are pretty good but too tamari for me.  I also tried the Spicy Chipotle Pistachio & Pumpkin Seed.  This one is spicy so make sure you have water handy.

Its a great snack to keep in the car, in a backpack, at work or on the go.

It goes well with a beer at the end of the day too,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

  1. Hey Adam. . I just facebook friended you :) Your cousin Karen D. told me about your blog after I posted that my son, Leo, just got dx'd with Celiac Disease today. Leo is your cousin Jay's son. At any rate, can't wait to look through this blog, and nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

San Diego Safari Park

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer