Stella & Lucy

Stella Lucy was actually introduced to me when my mom was looking through a local magazine.  Luckily for me it is half way between my sister in Orange County and where I live in San Diego.

I didn't even know that they have a second store in Claremont.  The store was put together in 2008 in San Clemente after her husband was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.

This does make shopping easy when the entire store is GF.  This was actually one of the first real shopping trips we took when I was diagnosed.  Right up front they have some kid toys which kept my kids busy while we shopped.  They have been very helpful and friendly every time we have been there.

Not knowing what was what my first trip was a bit of buying two or three brands of everything so we could figure out what we liked.

I found GF hoisin sauce made by Premier Japan.

They carry WOW cookies from the WOW Bakery in Washington, my favorite are the peanut butter cookies.

They have Udi's, my favorite GF bread.  But in addition to the sandwich bread and pizza crusts they also have the hard to find hot dog buns and hamburger buns.

The Pure Pantry, a local company, is also stocked.  Along with Snap Dragon rice noodles dishes are other asian style products.  They carry all sorts of pasta, pasta sauces and salsas.  Cereal and chips.

So basically everything.  If you can't make it to them they will deliver to you and you can order online.

For those of you, like me, that hate going to Whole Foods for one thing, Trader Joe's for another, Von's for another, etc, etc;  here you get one stop shopping and it is all GF.

Time to put away the groceries.

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park