I’m a slacker

Life, work and kids all create a big to do list and blogposts seem to be at the bottom of that list.

Anyway, I do have to add some posts soon.

We have found some good new GF options that we use at home now on a regular basis.

We took a trip to Bend, Oregon this summer.  If you enjoy the outdoors this is a great place to visit.  I’ll share with you the many places we found that offered good and safe GF options.

I am also happy that Sweetfin Poke opened up near us.  This is a great poke place (that also offers vegetarian options) but everything is GF.

This fall I am looking forward to Peter Bronski’s new book on GF pizza.(No Gluten No Problem)

I’m also happy to report that the best and my favorite GF bakery, (New Cascadia), now has a mail delivery service.

Be back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Sake

San Diego Safari Park