Buffalo Wings

So it is NHL Playoff time and we were watching the Flyers beat the Devils in Game one and what better to snack on then Buffalo Wings.

Unfortunately, these are off the menu for me since most places fry their wings and I have yet to find a place that makes wings that has a dedicated Gluten Free fryer.

At home I have fried my wings, baked my wings and more recently I have been grilling them.  Once I get my wings I wash and dry them them season them with a mixture of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.



I get the grill nice and hot and grill until the meat is cooked through.

For the sauce I use the following

1/4 Cup Butter
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 - 3 drops of jalapeno Tabasco

Heat a sauce pan and melt the butter.  Add the garlic but do not let it burn.  Add the hot sauce and stir.  Last add the vinegar and Tabasco.  Pour over the wings and toss to coat.

Enjoy,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Sake

San Diego Safari Park