2 Good 2 B

If have been following me you know that I have blogged about this place before.

2 Good 2 B is my favorite Bakery around.  It is located in Encinitas, California and is a Gluten Free Bakery and Cafe.

They just finished a remodel and their website was updated too.  The have new tables and chairs, a new front prep station and cooking area, and another oven.  They added a flat-screen menu board with new items like soups, pasta and salads in addition to their sandwiches and pizza.  You can also find great bread and baked goods.

Today I stopped in for lunch.  I had never tried their pizza (I usually have a sandwich) but I ordered the margarita pizza.


They make their own dough, it was thin and delicious.  I almost forgot to take a photo (sorry for the crust bits and the napkin) but I remembered with one slice remaining on my plate, snapped a picture and then promptly downed it.

Being that it is St. Patrick's day tomorrow they had some cupcakes for the occasion.


Their cupcakes are always moist and fluffy and delicious.  After dinner the kids tore into their cupcakes while I ate a chocolate one.  Super satisfying.

If you haven't been here, you don't know what you are missing.  Even if you don't have to be GF you'll love their cupcakes, and their pies are so good you would say that they are too good to be GF.

Enjoy,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park