Homemade Pizza Dough

So, if you haven't figured it out - I like pizza.  Who doesn't?

I have tried a few pizza dough recipes.  Still haven't found the taste or texture.

The CIA (Culinary Institute of America) has a new book out but their pizza dough recipe requires you to pipe it out from a pastry bag.  I have come to the realization that I won't be able to hand toss pies anymore but that sounds a bit far off.  (Maybe i'll try to make it one day - just to taste it)

I have to give kudos to Peter Bronski's pizza dough recipe.  It is a bit different from his book but definitely better.

You can find it here


And you can see it here /\.

It was delicious.  It was raining (yes, it does rain in San Diego), so I put the pizza stone in the oven.  I found that after par baking it, if I flipped it over and put the toppings on the crisper side the crust turned out crispier.

At least Sunday pizza night is back - the kids ate it up.

Thanks Peter,

The Un-Gluten Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Ghostfish Gluten Free Beer

San Diego Safari Park